Jeanette Hayes Elementary School Reviews

As a whole we are very happy with Hayes. The parent involvement is the largest I've ever seen. My only complaint is the seem to operate under the assumption that their students have a parent that stays home. Their fun activities for older kids - choir and safety patrol - begin fifteen minutes before the school opens, so if your child is a bus rider they cannot participate and that's very upsetting since I have no way to get my child to school early.
Amazing campus. Wonderful teachers and strong engaged PTA with amazing volunteers and parent engagement. Diverse campus in an an amazing school district.
This is a amazing school! I have 2 children currently there and one that has moved on to Middle school. This is a community school with amazing parent support, a fantastic award winning PTA, committed staff and teachers, in a fantastic school district. We love JHE!
Start Your Review of Jeanette Hayes Elementary School
The elementary has great facilities and teachers are really encouraging and generous. The environment is a great place for children to learn and have fun.