Adlai E. Stevenson High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+592 Students
- A+312 Students
- A+244 Students
- A+225 Students
- A220 Students
- A173 Students
- A170 Students
- A+153 Students
- A+151 Students
- A+151 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.99 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.99 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.108 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.108 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.108 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.140 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.139 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.140 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.146 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.146 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.146 responses
Adlai E. Stevenson High School Reviews
Review Adlai E. Stevenson High School
Coming from a graduating eighth grade class of 58 students, the culture shock was definitely humbling when arriving at Stevenson with its student body of 4000 students. My peers broadened my horizons everyday not only through their diverse cultures and backgrounds but also in the way they encountered and dealt with problems. While my classes were definitely a step-up from my middle school rigor, Stevenson's teachers were not only dedicated to their subject but passionate for helping their students as well. I am grateful for the environment that I found in Stevenson, which allowed me to pursue the unexplored and the unchartered within the context of the familiar.
Stevenson has wonderful teachers, learning resources, and academic vigor. Not only do the teachers encourage the hard work of every student, but the teachers also enjoy their jobs which contributes to the students' motivation to learn. The students at Stevenson are also extremely friendly compared to many other schools, creating a welcoming and peaceful environment. So many learning resources are also available to students throughout the day. At any time, a student can go to the Learning Center and get help from the teachers that work there. The teachers in the Learning Center know what each class is teaching and can always help. In addition to the amazing learning opportunities, students have a variety of options when joining clubs and sports.
Stevenson High school is known for being one of the largest schools in the nation. We, the 4,000 students, recieve iPads and numerous resources to help us succeed. Teachers are highly valued at our school and strive to further our education and future life. GO PATS!