Granada Hills Charter High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+630 Students
- B520 Students
- A+411 Students
- A+407 Students
- A+391 Students
- A386 Students
- A308 Students
- A262 Students
- A+259 Students
- A-240 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.93 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.93 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.104 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.104 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.104 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.155 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.155 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.155 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.159 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.159 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.159 responses
Granada Hills Charter High School Reviews
Review Granada Hills Charter High School
Honestly, my high school experience could have went a lot better. If I were more involved in sports, clubs, activities, and if I put myself out there more and was more social, then I think I would have had a great time. I didn't participate because I was too focused on maintaining straight A's, and it has taken me four years to realize that grades aren't everything. I realized that although grades are important, taking a step back and getting a breath of fresh air is just as important. I did, however, attend a few of the football games, and I thought they were really exciting. Being a part of the crowd and rooting for our football team was so fun! Also watching the cheerleaders and dance team perform was a good time. I think the high level of diversity makes the school unique because no matter which part of the school you are looking at, you will meet people from all types of heritages. I would choose this school again if I could do it all over because it is an excellent school with appropriate teachers and a variety of activities to choose from.
Granada Hills Charter High is a diverse, welcoming, and enlightening environment for any student. As a Latina from Panorama entering a new school in a completely new community was intimidating, however today I am proud to call myself a Highlander. Although the rules may be outstandingly strict, the educational opportunities never cease. Before entering high school I was merely another student who struggled in every class, after only a couple weeks of Granada I noticed a drastic transformation in how my teachers acted differently; they supported, challenged, and guided me to success.
A tough highschool that pushes you to your limit, but prepares you for the real world. Awesome teachers, and great college counselors and regular counselors to help students ready for college. Great diversity and the school is very spirited!