Cypress Bay High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+887 Students
- A-826 Students
- A692 Students
- A-647 Students
- A+465 Students
- B361 Students
- A-292 Students
- A-252 Students
- A+233 Students
- C197 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.118 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.118 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.128 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.128 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.129 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.196 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.196 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.196 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.217 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.217 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.217 responses
Cypress Bay High School Reviews
Review Cypress Bay High School
Cypress Bay High School is an amazing school with loads of opportunities for expressing individual character and passion. There is a club made for everything and anything, and there are many interesting class selections available to everyone. The teachers are very well qualified, and the curriculum is well thought out and prepared. The amount of students can be overwhelming; there are around 4800 students attending Cypress this year. Areas such as hallways, stairways, and especially the cafeteria are heavy with traffic. Cypress is an all around great school with many opportunities to succeed and shine bright!
Cypress Bay is great! The academics and extracurriculars are top-notch. Everyone is happy to be here--both students and adults-- so that creates a nice atmosphere full of school pride. It's also just plain fun. In the courtyard there is always club-sponsored events going on: photo booths, speakers blasting music, international fest, etc. We have exceptional athletic teams, math and science teams, debate team, and newspaper/yearbook. The only flaw is that is is very large school. Classes arent too large, but walking to class you definitely feel it.
What i like about Cypress Bay High school is the diversity in people. It seems as if almost every person you meet has a completely different personality. There is no racism and everyone is treated equally. There is no popular and unpopular mostly because of how big the population of the school is. It'd be impossible to group everyone or to even meet every person. Another thing i really like is all the classes offered. There is a class and club for everything! Im overall very satisfied with Cypress and all the opportunities it gives each student.