I wish I could say there are clubs for just about everyone at Hotchkiss, but I would not be truthful in doing so. You have the obvious choices -- Black and Hispanic Student Alliance, Debate Team, The Record (school newspaper), Blue Stocking (self proclaimed feminist group) and Habitat for Humanity & Kucetekela Foundation (altruistic options). Besides that, there are some clubs that meet on a non-regular basis (any political groups, for example). Unless you're really into the activity, none of these clubs are fun. We used to have a freestyle club (BARS), but it was shut down last year (soft school).
Sports are...hmmm, let see:
1. We have the best Field Hockey Team in New England
2. Our hockey team just came off their best season in six years
3. Our football team has had the worse back to back season record in Hotchkiss history (I'm pretty sure)
4. We've had some dirty Lax PGs in the past (Matt Kavanagh of Notre Dame)
5. Girls' lax might be top three in New England
6. Boys' basketball is by far the best season as far as spectator experience goes
7. Our current athletic program would get demolished by the program of 30 years ago.