- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
What happens when you bring together 600 students from around the world who are dedicated to being their best?
You get an education that is deepened by human connection and enriched learning. The beauty of a boarding school is its immersive nature — students not only learn with each other in class, but also from each other throughout the day and from faculty members who are dedicated as teachers, coaches, dorm parents, and advisers. At Hotchkiss, 95 percent of our students live on campus and share their daily lives together, bringing their own strengths, talents, and points of view, and respecting each other’s differences. Few educational institutions can offer the unique combination of world-class teaching and the power of a connected community that defines the Hotchkiss experience.
The Hotchkiss School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+106 Students
- A+91 Students
- A+90 Students
- A+79 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+67 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+64 Students
- A+62 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses