ZOOM+Care Reviews

I like the ability to interact directly with providers and management. The working hours are awesome. I would like to see the company continue to grow so that more specialities are available for patients.
Patient care experience was great. The providers and associates that manage the clinics are great and have positive attitudes; however, management from supervisors are poor.
The providers who work in the clinics are amazing. It is fun to work with them every day and you have the chance to learn and observe. You also become a phlebotomist. Unfortunately, management is heavily focused on profit over patients. There are some questionable business practices. Our benefits are also lacking and our pay is below industry standard.
Start Your Review of ZOOM+Care
I like that the company has been innovating healthcare in the Portland metro area for over a decade. Being a part of a company that values qualitative patient care and ease of access is something I find fulfilling. However, the company has gone through many, at times turbulent, changes in the 3 years I have been here. Communication at times has been lacking, especially at the very highest ranks of the company.
Great schedule, work/life balance, and colleagues. However, also frequent changes and no job security. Micromanagement and zero transparency from management about major company changes. Extremely high turnover rate. Poor bonus structure/little to no incentive to work in busier clinics. Employee feedback is not important.