No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
I like that the company has been innovating healthcare in the Portland metro area for over a decade. Being a part of a company that values qualitative patient care and ease of access is something I find fulfilling. However, the company has gone through many, at times turbulent, changes in the 3 years I have been here. Communication at times has been lacking, especially at the very highest ranks of the company.
The providers who work in the clinics are amazing. It is fun to work with them every day and you have the chance to learn and observe. You also become a phlebotomist. Unfortunately, management is heavily focused on profit over patients. There are some questionable business practices. Our benefits are also lacking and our pay is below industry standard.
Great schedule, work/life balance, and colleagues. However, also frequent changes and no job security. Micromanagement and zero transparency from management about major company changes. Extremely high turnover rate. Poor bonus structure/little to no incentive to work in busier clinics. Employee feedback is not important.