About Zions Bancorporation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.10 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
Zions Bancorporation Reviews
Working for Zions Bancorporation has been a great opportunity to develop my skills and further my career. The employees are all respecting and knowledgeable, and patient with me when I was training! Management is very understanding of school schedules, and helpful in setting things up the way I need and want them.
I'm treated very well at my job. The work environment is positive. It pays well, and they expect hard work in return. The calls come back-to-back, which doesn't allow anytime to breathe. I wish I could have a second to clear my mind in between calls. I really do enjoy the type of calls, however. Each call is challenging, but I feel capable to answer the questions. The new employee training class is 11 weeks long, so by the end of training, you feel ready to tackle any challenges. It's a great place to learn. My knowledge of banking has helped me in my personal life. They also offer a tuition reimbursement program and other benefits. They offer work from home.
I really like the place where I work. I am a retail support or someone that covers for the branch tellers when they are out sick or on vacation. I enjoy traveling and being able to work with multiple different people across Utah. The only thing that I would like to change is the ability to get ahold of and communicate with the higher ups. I have been trying to get a hold of the regional president and he never responds to me and it is very frustrating. I know I am the low man on the totem pole, but it would be nice to be acknowledged when I reach out for help and guidance.