No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 10 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.10 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
Good job worked their for three years. Then became season and they dropped my pay by a dollar. That’s was the only downside in this job. If they would’ve kept my pay the same I would’ve stayed but they did not care!
I have been with the company for 5+ years and it has really developed my character on a personal level and also in my professional life. I have learned how to budget and trend forecast by going over daily sales reports and ranking reports for the best sellers. The company is at the top of the retailer business and has a lot of great technological investment to best assist us in providing great customer service. I would like to see the company invest more into its employees and offer more incentives/benefits to work at ZARA.
My overall experience working for this company has been eye opening. I started off honestly looking for a job that was hiring and I stumbled upon ZARA. I never thought I would be three years in and already training for my distant manager role. This company was the first to really educate me on what it takes to run a business. We never put into consideration the amount of time and effort it takes to keep a business running and ZARA makes sure everyone is always on their toes. Had it not been for the management making sure I learned everything there is to know, I don't know where I would be. They take their time with you but because they want to make sure you're your absolute best when its time to rise to the occasion. Growth is this company's middle name and with hard work, its far from impossible.