Zappos Reviews

I've had a great experience thus far. My company provides excellent benefits, flexibility, and many opportunities for advancement.
I was grateful to be part of the Customer Loyalty Team (CLT) at Zappos! The people I met were kind and caring. They really make you feel like you're part of the family. They have amazing hours to work around your schedule, benefits, and often team building activities to build a better relationship with your employees. Of course, training is provided to prepare you to help others. Zappos is really accepting of who you are. Be it weird, funny, or unique, they will accept you with open arms! The fun part? Decorating your desk to truly express yourself! I've seen areas cluttered with colorful decoration and I thought it was really unique. The best part of the company is helping the customers. Zappos is known for their excellent customer service and I can attest to that. We are not only helping, but also connecting with customers. Almost every customer I came across were left satisfied and a little happier. If I were to go back to a company, it would definitely be Zappos.
Such a good company, I've worked there twice. The culture is just as good as you've heard. We have a lot of fun but also work hard. There are benefits fairs and fun activities happening on campus all of the time. The health insurance and benefit package is the best I've ever had and I've met many lifelong friends. If you don't care for change though, Zappos isn't the company for you. Things change all the time including management styles, the way compensation happens and work processes. Look up holocracy and you will see people either love it or hate it.If you can handle that, you will love the company. Being so open to change also means they are open to new ideas which means you have the real ability to impact your department and have your ideas heard.
Start Your Review of Zappos
I'd like to see all employees encouraged to learn more with guidance from leadership, going beyond just the cursory aspects of the job. Learning on our own is encouraged but little feedback is given. Otherwise, we are a small office who for the most part work well together, assisting with weak areas and encouraging strong areas.
I love my job. I have been here for 3 years and each year gets better. I love the hours I work, the benefits, the culture and the overall experience. We do things for the community and those in need. I have gotten to do some pretty awesome things and work on some great projects working here.