No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
I was grateful to be part of the Customer Loyalty Team (CLT) at Zappos! The people I met were kind and caring. They really make you feel like you're part of the family. They have amazing hours to work around your schedule, benefits, and often team building activities to build a better relationship with your employees. Of course, training is provided to prepare you to help others. Zappos is really accepting of who you are. Be it weird, funny, or unique, they will accept you with open arms! The fun part? Decorating your desk to truly express yourself! I've seen areas cluttered with colorful decoration and I thought it was really unique. The best part of the company is helping the customers. Zappos is known for their excellent customer service and I can attest to that. We are not only helping, but also connecting with customers. Almost every customer I came across were left satisfied and a little happier. If I were to go back to a company, it would definitely be Zappos.
Such a good company, I've worked there twice. The culture is just as good as you've heard. We have a lot of fun but also work hard. There are benefits fairs and fun activities happening on campus all of the time. The health insurance and benefit package is the best I've ever had and I've met many lifelong friends. If you don't care for change though, Zappos isn't the company for you. Things change all the time including management styles, the way compensation happens and work processes. Look up holocracy and you will see people either love it or hate it.If you can handle that, you will love the company. Being so open to change also means they are open to new ideas which means you have the real ability to impact your department and have your ideas heard.
I'd like to see all employees encouraged to learn more with guidance from leadership, going beyond just the cursory aspects of the job. Learning on our own is encouraged but little feedback is given. Otherwise, we are a small office who for the most part work well together, assisting with weak areas and encouraging strong areas.