YWCA Reviews

I enjoyed working with school aged children. My favorite part was arts and crafts. My supervisor was great. Our site was very organized. There were all different kinds of activities for the children to do. I enjoyed doing lesson plans and coming up with themes for each week with my supervisor. I didn't like how the management judged you.
I’m a Site Director for the YMCA, and I absolutely love everything about this company. Plus, you get a free gym membership!
Everyday is a new welcoming day at the Newton YMCA. I have also worked at the Wichita North YMCA and the experience working for both branches was/is fantastic. I am proud to work with the YMCA throughout my college years.
Start Your Review of YWCA
The YWCA-GLA helped me in so many ways. Working with women on the same mission to eliminate racism and empowering woman it was a pleasure being apart of something so great
I enjoy my work at Corazon Cafe and Catering. I am overlooked by Chef Jon Writis and pastry chef Anna Kuhn. They have taught me how to use basic techniques in cooking to create stunning meals, and even put a new twist on old favorites. Whether it's Morning Munchies or Catering Classics, you can never go wrong!
YWCA is a multi-faceted organization that caters to the needs of the community in which we find ourselves. YWCA Tulsa East (Immigration and Refugee Services) offers legal, workforce, health/fitness, and educational resources to the immigrant and refugee community of Tulsa, OK. YWCA is a well-trusted name among Tulsa's community of immigrants and refugees. The organization has done an excellent job in progressing and evolving according to the needs of its clients. It's an excellent organization for which to work!
This is a good job to get experience in the field and a convenient office location. However, the company culture leaves a lot to be desired and the mostly female workforce is expected to go above and beyond without increased compensation or promotion, except in in rare cases.
For the past 22 years I have the privilege of working in an environment that allowed me the flexibility to raise my 4 children while engaging in an occupation that allowed me to use my talents while building my own self worth. The YWCA offers a plethora of services and classes for all of the central Westchester area. The organization works tirelessly to try and accommodate all of its clients regardless of age, race, gender, social or economic status. The mission statement of the YWCA is being dedicated to eliminating racism and empowering women. It is the focus of all the programs offered through the organization.
It is an amazing organization filled with wonderful and caring workers that do everything they can to help the women that come in for services.