No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.9 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
YWCA is a multi-faceted organization that caters to the needs of the community in which we find ourselves. YWCA Tulsa East (Immigration and Refugee Services) offers legal, workforce, health/fitness, and educational resources to the immigrant and refugee community of Tulsa, OK. YWCA is a well-trusted name among Tulsa's community of immigrants and refugees. The organization has done an excellent job in progressing and evolving according to the needs of its clients. It's an excellent organization for which to work!
I enjoy my work at Corazon Cafe and Catering. I am overlooked by Chef Jon Writis and pastry chef Anna Kuhn. They have taught me how to use basic techniques in cooking to create stunning meals, and even put a new twist on old favorites. Whether it's Morning Munchies or Catering Classics, you can never go wrong!
I’m a Site Director for the YMCA, and I absolutely love everything about this company. Plus, you get a free gym membership!