Youth With A Mission Reviews

I would like to see more pastoral care roles for staff. People need to feel cared for through the highs and lows on an ongoing basis.
Being on staff at YWAM has been pretty good. There is always room for growth and am excited for the vision of YWAM to reach the Nations.
I most definitely enjoyed my experience as staff with Youth With A Mission. The mission to serve God and people is focused and executed. One thing that I would change about the company would to have more activities to bond the staff and community.
Start Your Review of Youth With A Mission
Working at YWAM Denver has given me many opportunities for personal growth and challenge that are so unique and yet are so transferable across the board for any job in the future. I am thankful for the way I have been allowed to continue to challenge myself beyond what I thought I was capable of in order to grow into who I was meant to be. This job also offers such a wide variety of jobs that one's resume becomes quite the list of things you have accomplished in a very small amount of time.
This is a great place to do life. The people want the best for you and strive to encourage you to enter greatness. It is honestly glory to glory around here. If you come here, you're life will be changed. No two ways about it. People come from all over the world-- this is a great place for networking. Life-long friends will be made.
YWAM Las Vegas is an amazing place to work. If you have a heart for abused women and children, children without homes or if you just love the Lord and want to make a difference YWAM Las Vegas is perfect for you. I came here almost 3 years ago and absolutely fell in love with this organization. The other staff members are caring and work hard for the people of the neighborhood. Our location is in the Historic Westside which can be a little dangerous at times but we've seen so much growth in this community. Within the last few years crime in the area has dropped dramatically and when questioned why a police officer said it was due to the religious organizations in the area! It has been a wonderful and rewarding experience at YWAM Las Vegas. It wasn't always easy but it was always worth it.