Younique Products Reviews

Love this company and the products. Never disappointed with the over all quality of the company as well as the product quality.
Absolutely love this company and all their products and what they represent! They are always evolving and all their products are all natural!
I really like the Younique products! They sell themselves. I love the fact that the majority of income for the company is to help women who have been sexually abused before the age of 18. The whole conference is paid for, and there to support women and help them heal. I have found it hard to get a strong client base but that is because I have not put the effort into it. I know that I can succeed if I want to. I have a wonderful upline and support pages.
Start Your Review of Younique Products
The offer a variety of all cruelty free, high quality, versatile products for women! From skincare to cosmetics they offer the best of the best for all ages! Their skincare products have truly helped improve my skin and I feel great using cosmetic products I know weren't tested on animals!
Company is wonderful, good culture, pay, benefits. I would say the work load can be Harvey in my department, however maganent is willing to step in and help.
I have been here under 2 years and have been able to get multiple promotions.
If you want to work for a company that stands for something, look up the Younique Foundation as the company was built to give to this Foundation.
Love it! Wish it was easier to advance in the company without having other people on your team but other than that I am very happy here. Love being part of a sisterhood of uplifting, empowering and validating women!
I love their products! They are natural and cruelty free!
A little bit pricey, but you get a free website and you easily earn rewards!
You also get a debit card after you sell $225-$250 of product!

Just be careful who you choose to sign up under because I had a bad experience with mine; She gave me virtually NO guidance and I ended up having to block her because she started cussing me out on Messenger.
I like the mission of the company--to uplift, empower, and validate women. The CEO has great motives which helps employees to feel like they are working for a good cause. There is a gym with several classes throughout the day available to employees. There is also a cafe downstairs for employees that is really good and very inexpensive. The culture of the company has changed since I first started there, and it seems that people are more stressed and less friendly now. However, I really like my coworkers and feel that I have many friends at work.