Young Living Essential Oils Reviews

Young Living is awesome because it is chemical free. Adults, children & pets do not need to worry about calling CDC because of chemicals. The oils really sell themselves. I really like the Lavender Body Butter I just wish it could be ordered by itself instead of in a 4 pack with other body creams. Their commissions are really generous as is their Essential Rewards Program. Who does just love free products just for ordering?
I absolutely love "working" with Young Living! I began using Young Living oils about a year ago, and all I had to do was start sharing what I was using. It was definitely an easy transition to make, because I really love the product. I love that I didn't have to purchase anything special or make any monthly payments to a business. I also love that I truly believe in this business and stand by the products! Such a wonderful opportunity!
Young living is the most amazing essential oils company there is!! You get wonderful quality and the representatives are absolutely amazing! Great company 10+ stars!
Start Your Review of Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living is centered around Essential Oils that are 100% pure, non-genetically modified. The longer you stay, the more you start to realize how great the oils are. As well, you become addicted and absolutely want to collect and use all their products. Not only are the product excellent but the environment but overall the culture is amazing and you won't want to leave.
Young Living is an amazing company that strives to make a uplifting work place for all employees. There are always opportunities for employees to grow withing the company.
They are a good business. Honest in all that they do and strive to live to excellence. They treat their employees well.
Young living is my first adult job, I'm very happy to be working there. I love how the company is growing and the changes they are making with the company. I started a year ago and sense then a lot has changed, they are so giving to their employees, consumer and the ones in need. We are making changes to be able to recycle all of our waste being paper and plastic, we already recycle cardboard. I love my job and the people I work with.
You get good pay and benefits for the work that you do here. The co workers are really friendly and its a good job to work if you have a crazy schedule. It depends on who you are assigned to for management if you'll like that aspect or not. The management is a little more individual rather than across the board.
I love working for Young Living, it is a wonderful environment to work in. They are constantly improving. It's a very fast growing company filled with amazing opportunities to gain experience and grow as an individual.
Great company. Flexible hours and PTO. Can be difficult to move up without experience. Many departments prefer full time. Part time schedules are hard to work with.