Young Adult Institute Reviews

No problems... honestly one of the places I’ve ever worked and one of the best fulfilling jobs I ever work.
This company has supported me to reach my fullest potential. I am surrounded by a team that promotes a warm and encouraging environment.
I love my job! I enjoy working with individuals with special needs. YAI's mission is to provide a quality of life to adults with disabilities and to help them reach as many of their personal and social goals as possible.
Start Your Review of Young Adult Institute
Pay is not so great, however the benefits are fair and pretty decent. Managements seems to care a lot about the people who they support. Many of my colleagues find the work place stable and have been working here for long periods of time.
Great place to work especially if you are looking to establish a career in the medicine, mental health or general health field. Provides awesome experiences both related to medical and psychological health.
Excellent place to learn about people with developmental disabilities. The company offers a lot of trainings in reference to the population. In which if you have an interest in staying within the field, there is room for growth.
Learning and trainings are excellent at YAI. If you are really interested in the field of working with the Mentally Disabled Population. You can take advantage of so many trainings that the company has to offer. Promotions are obtained fairly well, once one shows interest and participates in ways to grow within the company.
I loved the people. The benefits are great. The pay is not easy to live off of without working overtime or another job.
I love what I do and the people here at YAI. It's a great work environment and one of the best, most satisfying jobs I've had. I wish the compensation was better but the schedule somewhat makes up for it, a little.