About Young Adult Institute
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Young Adult Institute Reviews
I love my job! I enjoy working with individuals with special needs. YAI's mission is to provide a quality of life to adults with disabilities and to help them reach as many of their personal and social goals as possible.
Great place to work especially if you are looking to establish a career in the medicine, mental health or general health field. Provides awesome experiences both related to medical and psychological health.
Learning and trainings are excellent at YAI. If you are really interested in the field of working with the Mentally Disabled Population. You can take advantage of so many trainings that the company has to offer. Promotions are obtained fairly well, once one shows interest and participates in ways to grow within the company.