Yogurtland Reviews

The job was a great starter job and an easy way into the working community. You were able to learn how to treat customers and be able to be around other workers your age. It was a good balance of having fun, learning, and working hard. You were able to work with people of all ages and had a flexible schedule if you needed to change around. A good opportunity for anybody and especially for starting jobs.
I love working here, coworkers are friendly. Management is great. Bonding with Customers are a added bonus
I worked at Yogurtland for almost 2 years now and the company needs to work on hiring better management. The manager would always come in late or leave early or not show up at all. She was very sweet and nice but she didn't know how to run the store. Her workers would do anything and it was a mess.
Start Your Review of Yogurtland
The hours were good and so was the pay. I liked my managers and coworkers. Customers were nice, but messy at times. Good environment for college students. I liked working there.
I have been with the company for over three and a half years and it's been a good time. Management is accommodating and flexible. I started as a team member and moved up as a shift lead after less than one year. It's a great first and overall the customers are pretty nice.