Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
The job was a great starter job and an easy way into the working community. You were able to learn how to treat customers and be able to be around other workers your age. It was a good balance of having fun, learning, and working hard. You were able to work with people of all ages and had a flexible schedule if you needed to change around. A good opportunity for anybody and especially for starting jobs.
I love working here, coworkers are friendly. Management is great. Bonding with Customers are a added bonus
The hours were good and so was the pay. I liked my managers and coworkers. Customers were nice, but messy at times. Good environment for college students. I liked working there.