About Yankee Candle
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.9 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Yankee Candle Reviews
I was a sales associate with this company for a year. My over all experience was great! Customers were friendly and liked to chat. Management was ok, although one of my managers was rude and seemed too stressed to be someone working with candles. I loved the smells and how well kept the store was.
My first day at Yankee Candle I felt right at home. I enjoyed working with the people on my shift as well as working for the facilitators and Ops leaders on my shift. I liked working 8 hour night shifts, it kept me out of trouble and lead me to save enough money to go back to school. I think we could've had a little longer lunch break because we were only given 20 minute lunch breaks.
I worked at Yankee Candle for 4 years, and was a manager for 3. The product was good, if overpriced but the coupons made dealing with customers bearable. The pay was not much above minimum for a management position, which in the end was the main reason for quitting. However, like most places, the experience at the job is better when you like the people you're with.