Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital Reviews

It is a good place and the people are great. Just like other places there's always room to improve, but would totally refer anyone here.
I love this job because it has helped me grow so much learning new skills and applying what I already knew, it is an amazing environment many opportunities to grow. Continuing education is encouraged, they work with my schedule. Everyone here is friendly and helps one another to meet patient needs and to ensure our job is well done. Its an opportunity to keep learning and growing with this amazing Hospital. I hope to one day become an RN and continue working here with my degree.
Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital offers great benefits, competitive pay, and are very flexible with scheduling for students. The only downside to working here is that it is extremely fast paced and many RN's and CNA's are overloaded with patients and work.
Start Your Review of Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
I love the nurses here everyone is so helpful and kind. The staff are willing to help even when over cumbered by the stress of a long days work.