Xerox Reviews

Great company to work for where I found friends to last a lifetime. I grew as a professional each year that I was there.
Excellent co-workers, pay raise increase and good holiday and personal time. There's room for growth and job stability if that's what you're seeking
I love working at Xerox. I believe it is truly a great company that prides itself in customer care and also care amongst employees. I have had nothing but success working at this company, and I feel valued and appreciated here. I love that I have opportunities to advance in this company.
Start Your Review of Xerox
This company has great flexibility, hires students and college graduates. Always room for growth. Great for those starting out in IT.
I love the atmosphere at the workplace. The co-workers and management became an inspiration for myself to look up to. Training was great and a helpful. I am grateful to them all for my experience and given knowledge. The only downfall is the high turnover due to it being a call center environment, it was to be expected though. However, the opportunity to grow within the company is very great. This is for the Xerox workplace for Virgin America Airlines in Kent, WA. I love the programs that were offered such as at home work. I was given my own computer and was able to decide my own schedule. It was great!
Great place to work, great benefits, open to your opnion and work improvements. They care about their employees’s health, they offer a gym to all Xerox employees.
Excellent corporate culture, the managers work with you to ensure a good work/life balance. The pay and benefits are competitive and there are incentives to maintain a state of continuous improvement.
I work at one of their companies, Conduent, in Lexington, KY on Fortune Dr. A lot of them get bad reviews, but it's not the company--it's the people. The company itself provides opportunities to serious individuals who are as equally serious about their work. What they're looking for is standard, and even if you don't have the work experience, as long as you have promises to offer, they will take you up on it.
I got sick and they really took care of me with FMLA, the staff cares about their employees. They also are big into working with and employing veterans and encourage family time off for leave before and after deployments.
Xerox is a very positive place to work. the positive energy from coworkers just rubs off on you. everyone wants to see you be successful and so helpful.
They work with you and your college schedule. They pay attention to their employees and their needs.
My experience at Xerox has been average. I loved the option of being able to take maternity leave as well as the ability to depend on co-workers when necessary. I would like to see the management department to be more transparent when there are changes being made within the organization structure and better expectations given to ensure success.