No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.13 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
I love the atmosphere at the workplace. The co-workers and management became an inspiration for myself to look up to. Training was great and a helpful. I am grateful to them all for my experience and given knowledge. The only downfall is the high turnover due to it being a call center environment, it was to be expected though. However, the opportunity to grow within the company is very great. This is for the Xerox workplace for Virgin America Airlines in Kent, WA. I love the programs that were offered such as at home work. I was given my own computer and was able to decide my own schedule. It was great!
I work at one of their companies, Conduent, in Lexington, KY on Fortune Dr. A lot of them get bad reviews, but it's not the company--it's the people. The company itself provides opportunities to serious individuals who are as equally serious about their work. What they're looking for is standard, and even if you don't have the work experience, as long as you have promises to offer, they will take you up on it.
Excellent co-workers, pay raise increase and good holiday and personal time. There's room for growth and job stability if that's what you're seeking