About Xcel Energy
Energy & Utilities
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Xcel Energy Reviews
I've been an intern with Xcel Energy for a few years and in the time that I've been working there my experience has been magnificent beyond explanation. Key elements of my experience that I am capable of dictating include the overwhelmingly positive work culture and opportunities to grow. Across the company, I have experienced the work culture to be inclusive, safety oriented, and intentionally progressive. This company takes their mission seriously; the drive and pride in excellence gets translated throughout the company. I have personally experienced the company’s desire to grow their employees. I’ve occupied varying roles and have been encouraged to explore the various facets of the operating group I belong to. This has allowed me to learn valuable skills and information that aid me in my academic career, as well as my professional aspirations. My experience has truly been valuable to me beyond explanation.
Xcel Energy takes care of their employees. They have great benefits and have takenbet care of my family and I since I started there in March of 2012. The pay is great, and they truly care about your safety on the job. I do think that the operations side of the business could improve. In my experience the communication between management and all the different branches of the company are sometimes non existent. Many times jobs are not completed in a timely manner because of the communication in the company.
Work/Life balance is fairly well balanced. There is a huge influx of knowledge sharing that seems to supply to workforce of this company. Many individuals are showing a willingness to retain with said company on the long term.