Wyzant Reviews

I love that I can set my own hours and work with enthusiastic students. It is a great fit for me while I am in graduate school. I tutor math, and there are always students looking for math help.
I love being a tutor for Wyzant! My schedule is entirely up to me as well as my own rate. It allows me to work for whoever I want, on my own time.
You set your own pay rate, but you have to be competitive with others tutoring your same subject in your area. You make up your own hours. Be careful about the location where you meet clients; travel expenses can really eat into your pay. Be honest with students.
Start Your Review of Wyzant
I became a freelance tutor because I wanted to become more independent, so I joined Wyzant. It was one of the best choices I've ever made. I loved being my own boss, and feeling like I was part of something that mattered.
I overall very much enjoy the time I have spent as a tutor for Wyzant. The pay is very good, and I enjoy the flexibility that I am allowed to have as an independent contractor.