About Wyndham Worldwide
Hospitality & Tourism
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 32 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.32 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.32 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.32 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.32 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.32 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.32 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.32 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.32 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.32 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.32 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.32 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.32 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Wyndham Worldwide Reviews
Wyndham is a great company to work for! They care about their employees and most importantly, they care about their clients. Guest service is very important to me and this is something they take seriously as well! They consistently make progress towards bettering themselves, their employees, and their facilities. Their rewards program is one of the most generous in the industry, and I am proud to be part of their company.
If you're in the marketing or sales aspect of the company, you definitely learn a lot about yourself and others. There's plenty of room to grow within the company and the opportunities are endless. If you aren't afraid of dealing with rejection and have thick skin, this is the perfect job for you!
Great Company but the hotel that I work for doesn' provide benefits which is a big downfall. You would expect to have great benefits with a huge company but zip! No break times either. Over worked and definitly under paid.