WSP Reviews

WSP is a great company because it is both diverse and inclusive. Additionally, its leaders do their best to address each constituent and their needs accordingly. Furthermore, there are ample opportunities made available for individual growth and challenge.
Employees are very friendly and are willing to help you out. Very flexible work hours. Being able to work from home. Great place to work.
With such a large company the department manager will make or break your work experience. I have been fortunate enough to have a good supervisor. Benefits and compensation could be better, but they're decent.
Start Your Review of WSP
I like my experience at WSP. I have been able to work on a series of different projects. My office is very diverse when it comes to the types careers ranging from architects to engineers to construction management. I enjoy the transportation projects that our office gets to work on.
Nice location, interesting and challenging projects, good amount of interaction with more experienced engineers, good gender parity, good ethnic diversity, good amount of twenty-somethings, could be a little more social and communicate a little more