No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
WSP is a great company because it is both diverse and inclusive. Additionally, its leaders do their best to address each constituent and their needs accordingly. Furthermore, there are ample opportunities made available for individual growth and challenge.
With such a large company the department manager will make or break your work experience. I have been fortunate enough to have a good supervisor. Benefits and compensation could be better, but they're decent.
Nice location, interesting and challenging projects, good amount of interaction with more experienced engineers, good gender parity, good ethnic diversity, good amount of twenty-somethings, could be a little more social and communicate a little more