No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
They start of by telling you how great the benefits are. Yes, you get over 3 weeks of paid time off and insurance right off the bat. What they wint tell you is management is complete trash. You only meet with you manager once a month and then your crap supervisor once a month as well. Management will email you instead of asking for a personal meeting. On top of that, they have no clue how to handle clients. They're over 1500 unassigned tickets that meed to be worked and they just sit there.
Vantiv is leading the industry as the largest merchant processor. There are many wonderful opportunities for growth and advancement. It is also a really chill diverse work environment. The pay is about right on target, but I would like to see the starting pay be a little higher for entry level positions to keep up with the economy.
Coworkers were great, job was interesting, but management was abyssmal, Training was provided and paid for , but was insufficient for most crises. Big banks could be great to work for and role model citizens