About Woodforest National Bank
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.6 responses
Woodforest National Bank Reviews
I interned for Woodforest National Bank as part of my degree plan for a double major of banking and finance at Sam Houston State University, and eventually got hired on full time as a credit analyst. Their culture and values are second to none and my experience has been absolutely phenomenal. They are an amazing financial establishment to work for and it is exciting that I get to begin my career at such a reputable company.
Very quiet bank with hardly any customers yet the goals are so high. They are impossible to meet and you end up completely running the bank between two employees which includes and is not limited to HR, Cleaning, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, Security etc. Head office do not care about poor working conditions which results in alarmingly high staff turnover. After working there a year and a half no pay rise and no room to improve even if you work diligently hard. 7 Day a week bank and expected to work atleast 6 days and if you ask to only work 5 days in a week you get attitude and told you're not fulfilling your job role by meeting the needs of the bank.
Woodforest is a great bank to start with, most of the growth opportunities require a big move that the company does not assist with. It teaches you a lot though and the customers are great. It just has some fine tuning it needs to run better and bring in a few upgraded products to be more competitive