Wolfson Children's Hospital Reviews

I love everything about working here. The people are friendly and always willing to give support. The management is very awesome, and willing to work with your hours around appointments and school. I have never had a bad experience. All of the providers at the hospital are very nice as well, and really love what they are doing. The atmosphere is uplifting and easy going. Patients who go here get the best care. I have never heard anyone complain about their job, and I have never heard a complaint from a patient about their care.
WCH is a quality, compassionate facility, that strives to provide excellent service. As an employer, they offer a diverse staff and provide opportunity for growth.WCH is a large organization, that employs over 5000 staff throught northeast Florida. They have achieved a d maintained Magnet status, wich facilitates higher education, advance skills a d quality outcomes. The evolution of healthcare in general, has presented many challenges impacting cost, benefits, and processes. WCH maitains a focus on community, staff and patients despite these challenges.
Working at Wolfsons was such a good experience. I loved my nurses and doctors that I got to work with daily. I especially loved working with the kids, and their families. My only issue was the management was poor.
Start Your Review of Wolfson Children's Hospital
Great experience! very clean, fun people to work with! great management, flexible working hours. The best children hospital in the world, i love to work over there. I also have a special needs son that all his treatments and most of his surgery was done there. Great doctors and loving nurses and healthcare staff that care about our children's. I wouldn't take my sons care anywhere besides Wolfson Children Hospital.