About WinCo Foods
Food & Beverage, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.14 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.14 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.14 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.14 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.14 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.14 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.14 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.14 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.14 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.14 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.14 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.14 responses
WinCo Foods Reviews
Friendly staff, great environment. The store is well organized, family oriented, with flexible schedules. It’s easy to see customers our the priority, we have low prices every day.
I have worked for Winco for almost 20 years now. When I first started they were a great company to work for with pay, benefits and an ESOP that was second to none. Over the last 10 years we have gotten new CEO's and VP's that don't understand that growing a company at the rate they are growing will only hurt a company and it's ESOP in the long run. We are no longer considered employees with a name we are just a number now that can be replaced at anytime. For year years I was a loyal and dedicated employee and now am just wore out and do not see anything positive to come.
The hours are sporadic. You only get your schedule a week in advance. The first of the month means you are expected to put work before everything else in your life. Nothing in this place is organized or optimized for anything. If you asked anybody where a given product was, chances are they wouldn't know where it is or could only give you an approximate location.