Winchester Medical Center Reviews

I like that I get to see many different things. I also enjoy helping others and being there for those who are sick and in need of help. I like the team work that WMC has and how helpful and friendly everyone is.
Winchester Medical Center is a great place to work. The schedule is flexible and the company is very family oriented.
Working here has been great as my first time registered nurse. The staffing is excellent to work with and the equipment is up to date. There are plenty of opportunities to advance your career. The hospital is located is a wonderful suburb of D.C.
Start Your Review of Winchester Medical Center
Love the flexibility of the scheduled. would love to have some tuition assistance for less than part time employees.
Valley Health welcomed me with open arms when I was just starting out my career. They made sure I was comfortable doing what I was asked to do before my training period ended and still checked up on me through out the day. It's by far the best place I have worked! They let you make your own schedule and try to keep it the same without switching to many days around on you. Valley health is very family friendly and everyone who works here has no problem teaching one another.
I worked as an RN in the NICU at WMC. Great team work, wonderful leadership. WMC really focuses on the patients!