Willis Knighton Medical Center Reviews

Working at Willis Knighton Medical center has been a pleasant experience. I enjoy working for the company and have learned a lot about blood work, microbiology, chemistry, and countless other subjects. My coworkers are extremely helpful and friendly. I am grateful for the opportunity to work at Willis Knighton Medical Center.
The food needs to be upgraded. The experience I had here was great in the aspect of helping me decide what career field to pursue. It has been a great opportunity. I am thankful to have made the decision to continue my education.
Willis Knighton has great staff. There are also many locations so travel time is minimal. The supervisors are very understanding and the work environment is fast paced.
Start Your Review of Willis Knighton Medical Center
My overall experience with Willis Knighton has been very positive. They are very supportive towards their employees decision to further their education. I am hoping to continue working for their health system after graduating with my radiological science degree.
Willis Knighton has many facilities in Shreveport, La. What I would like to see changed is the benefit plans offered. I think that Willis Knighton has one of the worst vision benefits of any other employer I’ve worked for. I also think that the retirement plan could be better. I think that they should at least match a percentage of the money that employees put into their retirement. I like the fact that Willis Knighton does offer a lot of education to employees and will reimburse up to $1000 per semester for tuition to students who make at least a C or better in courses.