Williamsport Regional Medical Center Reviews

My coworkers have been nothing but pleasant to me, and I Steve Johnson (the president of UPMC) has made it very apparent that this establishment is a helpful and wonderful place to work. I feel encouraged to explore my goals in life and have found that WRMC has been a great place to start my career goals.
Good place to work. Flexible schedule. Decent pay. I would recommend a job here for new grads and experienced staff alike.
Working here is mostly pleasant. The staff members are willing to help as much as they can. The management needs a lot of help, though.
Start Your Review of Williamsport Regional Medical Center
This hospital is doing their best to keep up to date with the technology and merging with UPMC for the benefit of the employees and the patients. Now hopefully the insurance will be better along with the care that the patients are getting. Hopefully, the hospital is better staffed and there will be no more mandated over-time. Hopefully, doctors are able to start accepting and treating patients within Williamsport hospital instead of sending patients to different hospitals. I feel that this has potential for a really good outcome.