No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.24 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.24 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.24 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.24 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.24 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 24 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.24 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.24 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.24 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.24 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.24 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.24 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.24 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
I am thrilled about my job. I have been with the company for 2 years and I am truly happy. Some things could be better as with every company but overall, they do have decent benefits and the coworkers are really helpful and nice! Great company to work for!
I love being able to work with people who come from different backgrounds and have different levels of experience. All of my coworkers and managers are easy to work with and are very understanding when anyone has a personal emergency and can't come to work and everyone is willing to cover your shifts if they're available. There is a great employee discount (40 percent off) and there is always an opportunity to move up in the company. Hard work is rewarded with a raise pretty quickly after being hired. There are also company contests where you can win a gift card from corporate if you win the contests. Even if you don't know anything about cooking, you will learn a lot after a few months because of your exposure to professional chefs and even many of the customers.
I worked as a stock boy for Williams Sonoma in Valencia, California. At the time I was a senior in high school and it was my first job. I loved working for this company because of the excellent working atmosphere and overall camaraderie with my co-workes. This company truly takes good care of its employees and has a position available for everyone. Also the progression in the business is fair, you could start at the very bottom and with time the company will work with you to move into positions that you desire.