William Beaumont Army Medical Center Reviews

There has never been a dull day or a bad visit. Staff is always caring and attentive and will to answer any questions. I have never been to a hospital where the atmosphere is so lively and friendly.
I have worked here for 6 years. It has improved with time. Lots of learning and training opportunities are available.
Excellent work place environment, great and professional staff that utilizes the best customer service to accomplish patient satisfaction.
Start Your Review of William Beaumont Army Medical Center
This is a military based hospital that serves active duty as well as dependents, and retirees. Nestled in the mountains and atop a hill the location is great. People are friendly and the staff are very knowledgeable.
I like the working climate. The people whom I work with come from all walks of life, and they bring with them knowledge of their own. Combining different people into a military style of medical work brings so many different styles of caring for others and being able to learn from each other and adapt to the way the hospital has directed. I have had prior knowledge of how the Military hospitals work as a soldier, however working in this system as a civilian has broaden my knowledge more. At present I can say that working here is enjoyable, not only for me as a person, but also for my prospects of doing more for my community as well for my country.
It's a great place to work and to learn at. Constantly offering training to assist you in getting promoted and the other opportunities that it gives to cross train and learn other positions.