White House Black Market Reviews

The store I worked in was always very clean and organized due to the diligent workers, and the social climate was always very positive and friendly.
The employees not only sell their butts off, but they also build relationships with the customers and co workers. WHBM is like a second family. Everyone is so friendly, welcoming, and of course stylish!
I have been with this company for 6 years and I have loved every minute of it. I have started from the very bottom as a sales associate and made it all the way to manager. We are all treated like a big family. If you ever need help with anything everyone is available, even upper level management.
Start Your Review of White House Black Market
Hands down the best retail company I’ve worked for. Our company prides themselves on making our clients feel 100% confident in the clothes she’s in when she walks out the door!
White House Black Market is a company that is focus on fashion and providing the ultimate customer experience. Work/School life balance is important to me with the schedule I have and WHBM market a provides the avenue for me to obtain this and be successful with school.
The company is great and has awesome benefits. Also it is very easy to work around my school schedule and still support myself.