Which Wich Reviews

I have been an employee for three years and love my job. I started in an entry-level position and have already been promoted to Assistant Manager of the store, so there is ample opportunities to rise with this company. My co-workers are smart, friendly and motivated. The hours are flexible and the benefits are good.
Which Wich is an amazing place to work at. Great staff who truly care about their employees. Oz Hassan is the best manager out there. I would recommend everybody to work at Which Wich.
I work at a Which Wich and personally I think the food is good. I wouldn't eat it everyday because I wouldn't want to get annoyed by the taste. The job is fairly easy and enjoy my time there.
Start Your Review of Which Wich
I love my experience at Which Wich. We just took over the Knoxville franchisee agreement and I love all the people that work with us.
The food is very good, store is very clean. Could use a little more sauce on the sandwiches. The staff could be a little more welcoming and friendly.
Hours are normally VERY fixable, however, daytime employment has been very bad and very understaffed to the point there is only two people working in the morning and makes coming to work a nightmare to. There is absolutely almost no chance for growth within the company at this location. Management is okay with keeping bad employees at higher positions.