About Which Wich
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.6 responses
Which Wich Reviews
I have been an employee for three years and love my job. I started in an entry-level position and have already been promoted to Assistant Manager of the store, so there is ample opportunities to rise with this company. My co-workers are smart, friendly and motivated. The hours are flexible and the benefits are good.
Hours are normally VERY fixable, however, daytime employment has been very bad and very understaffed to the point there is only two people working in the morning and makes coming to work a nightmare to. There is absolutely almost no chance for growth within the company at this location. Management is okay with keeping bad employees at higher positions.
The food is very good, store is very clean. Could use a little more sauce on the sandwiches. The staff could be a little more welcoming and friendly.