Westin Hotels Resorts Reviews

Westin is a great hotel chain to work for. The hotel perks are outstanding. The pay is not comparable to similar jobs in the area, though. Employees often leave because they find better pay elsewhere with less chaos.
I learned a lot and gained new skills as well as sharpen current ones. It is very fast paced but I love that the company really cared about the employees well-being.
The location that I am at is in Kaanapali, Hawaii. It is a beautiful location spot. I've had the luxury of working at the Westin Resort & Spa, Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort, and the new Westin Nanea Villas. Every Westin resort has a great ALOHA experience. I would recommend anybody to visit these location or work at these locations. The employees are hard-working, kind, and loyal people. I have met a lot of awesome people at all locations.
Start Your Review of Westin Hotels Resorts
My experience working here is amazing. I wake up to enjoy working. This job is one out of 3 I enjoyed working.
Before I started working at this hotel, my family and I had been going there for many summers for a little “staycation.” I always told my parents that I wanted to work there when I’m older. Now I am 22 years old and I have been working at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale for almost 4.5 years. My managers, supervisors, and co-workers are the most supportive, amiable, and caring people that I have ever worked with. My job position allows me to also work with children, which I am passionate about, due to the fact that I am currently studying to become a pediatric nurse. This job has broken me out of my shell and greatly enhanced my ability to initiate and hold conversations with guests staying at the resort.
I have been working at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa for a little over 4 years now, and I enjoy it more and more everyday. I am on the FUN team where I host activities by the pool for kids and adults, as well as helping run the Kids Club! I absolutely love working with kids (I'm in the long process of being a Pediatric Nurse) and I love everyone that I have been working with all this time! This job helped me branch out and become less shy, and it has been some of the best years of my life working there and experiencing what I do everyday!
I love this hotel because of it's location. It is absolutely beautiful. Because it is a franchise, the company has leeway to do things their own way. It isn't as structured compared to a corporate hotel.