Western State Hospital Reviews

I love working at this hospital but it does have its challenges. The best part about working here is the sense of camaraderie and community you get from your coworkers and patients. The cons of working here is good work often goes underappreciated and upper administration makes decisions without truly understanding the impact to their employees. The campus is huge, yet there is no daycare, gym, and very little food to be bought on campus even though our lunch is only 30 minutes. The bureaucracy is stifling.
i enjoyed my co workers mostly all of us worked as a team and stuck together when it came to patients. work didn't go unrecognized
Personally I love my job. I love the satisfaction I get at the end of the day knowing that I was able to brighten at least one of my patients day. I won't lie it's not an easy job you deal with random aggressive verbal outburst sometimes you even get the ones that want to attack you out of no where. My job isn't for the week but if you love helping others and you take pride in what you do then you'll enjoy working here. Yes some day's you'll go home stressed and wonder if wonder after today is it still worth working here but if your able to remind yourself why it is that you do what you do then you'll go back to work the next day with a smile on your face.
Start Your Review of Western State Hospital
Western State Mental Health Hospital is a good place for mental health patients. The programs in place focuses on giving patients what they need to better their mental state so they can be a part of our communities. They really Care!