Western Dental & Orthodontics Reviews

I like that everyone is very friendly and you never have to feel uncomfortable asking for help or guidance. Everything is organized and the compensation is reasonable as well.
Great work environment, friendly and helpful coworkers ready to assist to any patients need and concerns. Happy to have found such an amazing company to work for.
My experience with Western dental has been a roller coaster. I’ve been there for about a year and a half and I must say I love what I do as my job, I would just like to see some changes. Everyone does their job well and we provide the best dental care we can but I feel like management can use a few changes. I know every place has their complaints and this is the same. Although my favorite part about being part of this company is the patients. Everyday is a new patients but when you see a returning patient the sometimes because your friends and family. It is crazy but it why i love to do what I do.
Start Your Review of Western Dental & Orthodontics
Have been working at Western Dental for 10 years now, They are great and i love working for them. they have given me the opportunity to better myself and provide for my family. i feel great about helping the community as well.