Western Arizona Regional Medical Center Reviews

Great place to work. Benefits are awesome. People are polite and kind. The experience there has really made me want to strive harder for me education. There is always room for growth and opportunities.
Just started. But everyone has been very welcoming. Everyone has been helpful and understanding. Love that they try to make sure new employees moving to the community have resources to help them find anything they need.
Overall I enjoy working here because of the people and the workplace culture. The environment could be better along with the pay, but all in all, it is not a bad place to work.
Start Your Review of Western Arizona Regional Medical Center
I like that I was hired right away, I went in for my interview on a Wednesday and I started work the following Monday. I like that they offer CPR classes and they offer to help pay for school if you are full time. I would change the fact that they only help full time employees and not part time. They also do not pay for holidays if you want holiday pay you have to use your vacation time. They are also the least paying hospital in the area.