About West Corporation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
West Corporation Reviews
West is just like any other big corporation. It is evident that they don't care much about their employees. They do give a lot of PTO right away, to keep you, but they don't treat you well. The health insurance suck too. West is only interested in themselves. There is no room for growth, there are people in higher positions that don't deserve to be there. They get to the top by sleeping there way there usually. Sexual harassment runs rampant and reports to employee resources go unanswered or ignored.
They offer good added benefits like paid time off, rolling holidays, and discounts through area providers. However there is little room for advancement and is very much a sale environment centered around performance so can become very stressful at times.
I have worked for West Corporation for over 21 years and there have been many changes through out the years. Over all it is a good company to work for. The one thing that I would like to see change is the communication from the directors and senior management down to the managers and supervisors. There are often times when new products are introduced and we are not given the proper documentation or training on them.