No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 109 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.109 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.109 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.109 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.109 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.109 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.109 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.109 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.109 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.109 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.109 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.109 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.109 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.109 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.109 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.109 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.109 responses
At first I was excited. I got hired one hour after my interview and started the next day. It also paid more than minimum wage which was nice! Then I learned why they were so eager to hire me. It was because everyone there was constantly quitting. They would make me work eight to ten hour days without breaks. I had to stand for that long with no food, water, or at least a break to sit down. I also got in trouble for doing nothing and when I tried to do something I would get in trouble for doing something, so I was never sure what to do. The customers also made me feel very unsafe when I worked Wednesday night shifts. We had a regular customer who came in high and still smoking his blunt. As a sixteen year old, it was terrifying. I also worked close to forty hour weeks, while my coworkers who had children and families to feed where only being scheduled for ten hours a week, if that much. It made me feel awful for having hours they could've had.
I absolutely love working at Wendy's! My Managers are easy to talk to and understand that I need very flexible hours for school. My coworkers are the best, and there is no harsh feelings anywhere. I think I have the most fun when I'm working! The only thing that was a little troubling was that they weren't keen on hiring someone just for the summer, but it makes sense, since there's a lot of training to become a skilled member of the team! I wouldn't trade it for the world!
The food and the costumer service are excellent. I highly recommend the Baconator! Wendy's became my passion. It is like playing a soccer game, for everyone knows their position in the kitchen. So when I see the board with my co-workers and I, it is like a great soccer match is about to start(for it looks like a line-up of match). But the difference between a soccer game and working at Wendy's is that we do not have to score goals. Conversely, our goal is to defeat a goal, our goal: our dining room and drive thru timer.