Wellstar Paulding Hospital Reviews

My experience at Paulding Hospital has been great. I did have, and still do, have a small challenge with a co-worker, but I don't allow it to stop me from doing my job with no drama. Everyone I come in contact with, even outside of my department, are so friendly and pleasant and I love that about this facility. They provide shuttle transportation to your building when volunteers are available, and they provide free soup and coffee daily. This is a great help to me throughout the week. I also love the different vendors and companies that often stop by to provide services which can be very convenient, depending on what you need, such as Sam's club, local farmers, department stores, and just employee recognition days where we can get gifts, perks and rewards. I trust that I can continue to work there and become a big part of the company.
A great hospital but management could be a lot better in terms of transparency and giving opportunities.
Great hospital to work for! Lots of room to grow my career. Competitive benefits! Retirement plan and pension! The staff are friendly and support each other.
Start Your Review of Wellstar Paulding Hospital
My experience has been great working for this company. The staff are very friendly and easy to work with and the patients who come in are wonderful.
I love working in Med/Surg. I would I to further my education in BSN OR MSN. I love my job, as well as my co-works. Helping other during their curren mefdical condition. I provide the best holistic care for each and every each day on and off days.