Wellstar Douglas Hospital Reviews

Staffing is an issue like it is in many places. It would improve with a few changes to their staffing models which they seem to refuse to want to do. It is outgrowing itself faster than it can keep up with itself. The staff that are there are an amazing group of people and keeps everyone coming back
A great place to work. At Wellstar there are caring nurses, medical doctors, and other non-medical staff. Patient are seen in a timely and fashionable matter. Staff make patients feel comfortable and care about patients well-being. Staff are friendly. We work as a team and value each others opinions.
Overall I fell WellStar Douglas is a great place to work. I enjoy what I do and the people that I work with.
Start Your Review of Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Management does not micromanage, and they try to work with employees in regard to scheduling. Very Friendly environment.
I have worked here for 6 years and I have seen great improvement. I think the nurses genuinely care for the patients. I do think they could improve in the cleanliness and physical look of the ED.