Wellspan Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital Reviews

Everyone Is super helpful and knowledgeable ! I couldn't find a more supportive and friendly environment !
The job itself is not that bad but you will definitely need a strong stomach for some of the things you will see. Bad miscommunication. The boss is a nice woman and really helpful but she lets the older top notch housekeepers run the department and when they don’t like you they will make your job a living h*ll. When you try to talk about it it gets brushed under the rug. They don’t care about you till you put your 2-week notice in.
ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH AND AM ECITED TO COME TO WORK EVERYDAY , EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDSLY AND WELCOMING, I WOULD HATE TO LEAVE HERE FOR OTHER EMPLOYMENT THEY ARE VERY PATCIENT CENTERED .
Start Your Review of Wellspan Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital
I enjoy working with other experienced Nurses and staff to give our patients the best care. Patients seem happy to be there and are thankful for the care they receive. It's a rewarding job.
Thoroughly enjoyed working as a team quite often. Very professional and courteous environment to work for.